Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Another Day...another ____________.

Went to my school yesterday...what a blast! Only about 150 students total..in the whole school!!!!! About 37 5th graders. We'll see how things go? Will I be mean Mr. Smith (the hated or sometimes loved chemistry teacher persona) or nice Mr. Smith....oh who am I kidding?!? There is so nice Mr. Smith!! HA!

Things are good. I miss my friends so very much. My family has been great taking care of so many things while I am away. Swear in soon...with thu and my white legs blazing like the sun.

I love you all!!

Devin

2 comments:

Sue and Rick said...

For those reading Devin's blog. Susan is sending him a bunch of pens and pencils. As for the CD's she also has the Paul Simon CD. Also sending alot of sunscreen.

Anonymous said...

Devin- Sounds like you are having an exciting time:) I am watching Obama turn states blue as we speak. You may be happy to know Liddy Dole is no more - that's what she gets for never responding to the letter we sent. Bucket showers sound like fun, especially when it is warm out like it is there. What is your shipping address? Got a thing or two for you, but I doubt Fed Ex will deliver it to Devin Smith on Yap. hehe. Take care buddy!